Singer 4411 Sewing Machine
Location: Sewing & Embroidery Zone
The Singer 4411 has 11 built-in stitches. 6 basic stitches, 4 decorative stitches, an automatic 4-Step buttonhole and sews at 1,100 stitches per minute.
Convenient drop-in bobbin is easy to insert and remove. The clear view cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply. The Free Arm provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas.
Accessories Included: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Soft-Sided Dust Cover
The Singer 4411 features:
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Up to 6mm Stitch Width
- Three Needle Positions
- Automatic Reverse
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
Want to learn how to operate the MakerFX sewing machines? The Orlando Library has excellent classes. Check it out!
Policies for the Singer 4411 Sewing Machine
- How to Videos for the Singer 4411 Sewing Machine
- Miscellaneous Singer Sewing Company How-To Videos
- More Singer Sewing Machine Company How-To Videos