REMEMBER To Reserve Time!
Various tools such as the lasers (Epilog or Audrey), 3D Printers, and Forest CNC need to be reserved before using the tool. Review the Slack channel for the tool to reserve time.
- All 3D Printers (channel: mfx-3d-printing)
- Laser Epilog (channel: mfx-laser-epilog)
- Laser Audrey (channel: mfx-laser-audrey)
- Forest CNC (channel: mfx-cnc)
This machine can be dangerous if used improperly resulting in serious bodily injury or damage to the machine. Minors are prohibited from using the Forest CNC without the supervision of a trained and certified MakerFX member.
The use of the Forest CNC machine at MakerFX is limited to only those individuals who:
- Have attended a training class
- Been certified to use the machine
- Take the necessary safety precautions such as wearing close toed shoes, safety glasses and snug fitting clothing.
CNC Users must purchase and use their own tooling. Refer to step #3 below for an explanation of what tooling is required and links to recommended items.
CNC Terminology: View this page to learn key terms used when learning and working with the CNC router
Go to the Main Page