Grizzly G0555LA35 14" 1 HP Band Saw
Location: Wood Zone
Point Of Contact @joe.gravelle on Slack
General Policies for the Bandsaw
Saw Use and General Setup
- Saw Specifications
- 13.5" cutting capacity / throat
- Maximum cutting Height: 6"
- Blade Size: 93.5"
- Blade Width
- Minimum 1/8"
- Maximum 3/4"
Saw Setup and Use
- Tension the blade.
- Set blade guard to desired height. Always cut with the guard in place to protect yourself.
- Turn on dust collection and open the blast gate for the saw
- When ready turn the saw on and begin your work
- Clean off saw once completed, brush or vacuum off dust.
- Turn off dust collection and close the blast gate
- Detention the blade
- This will ensure the band saw wheel tires do not flat spot or wear out the tension spring prematurely. You only need to do this once you are done using it for the day.